Women’s Entrepreneurship Week 2022 kicks off in October. On the 17th, NJ Advance Media and NJ.com will host Cocktails & Connections, a small business workshop and networking event for women entrepreneurs, on the same day.
The event takes place at Galloping Hills Golf Club in Kenilworth from 6pm to 9.30pm. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in panel discussions, networking and vendor presentations, where they will learn best practices and meet the right people to help launch or grow their women-owned businesses.
The three-hour networking event was presented by She’s Linked Up, LinkedIn’s strategic program for women. Tickets are limited. Click here to buy.
- Side Hustles: Balancing Acts, led by Ness Knows owner Manessa Lormejuste
- Brand your business, led by Ascher Group President and CEO Susan Ascher
- The Real Talk: Entrepreneurship in the Face of a Recession, led by Rana Shanawani, Executive Director, Center for Women’s Entrepreneurship (WCECNJ)
- Manifesting Matters: Tips for Building a Business with a Positive Money Mindset, led by Simone Craig, owner of SLC Global LLC
- Social media and brand identity, led by Dhara Singh, owner of Story by Dhara
- Business Accounting Fundamentals, led by Withum Principal Megan Budd
- Network: Beyond the Event, led by Karen Yankovich, owner of She’s Linked Up
- Commercial Insurance: You Need It, How to Choose?Led by CannaCoverage founder and CEO Nichelle Santos
- Media Relations Spearheaded by Sandy Crisafulli, President of Caryl Communications
- Legal: Building and Protecting You and Your Business, led by Kathryn Schwartzstein, Founder and Partner, Smith + Schwartzstein LLC
- Real Estate: Entrepreneurial Broker led by Lori Eipel, Owner and Realtor of Lori Eipel Homes
For more information on events, speakers and sponsors, click here.
About NJ.com Events
Powered by NJ Advance Media, New Jersey Net Events are designed to help our community thrive. Whether online or in-person, our interactive programming covers niche and mainstream topics while providing actionable insights to help attendees navigate complex milestones, live a balanced life, and develop skills for personal and professional growth.learn more Gentlemen